Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is one of the largest and fastest-growing departments within Service Center Poland. We provide the analysis of global financial transactions and are committed to fighting against financial crime and terrorism financing. We protect the integrity and stability of the international financial system, and each of our AML Analysts play a key role.
We are located in Warsaw, but we operate globally. Our Warsaw Team is one of three global teams involved in monitoring millions of financial transactions. We operate in more than 27 languages across 60 countries.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 1000 Euro brutto (in a year 1500)
- Working with global colleagues to investigate and detect possible money laundering activities
- Analyse transactions and financial data from more than 60 countries
- Conduct enhanced due diligence investigations into global client activity
- Report unusual transactions that could relate to money laundering or terrorist finance activities
- Become a subject matter expert in AML and help fight financial crime
- Degree qualified
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Market-leading benefits package
- Comprehensive trainings in AML area
- Global work environment with global career opportunities
- Dynamic and positive work environment
- Close cooperation with colleagues from US
- Friendly team mates and managers
- On-going dedication to your development and career progression.
Please provide skype, contacts and CV in English.
According to the Law of Ukraine «On protection of personal data», by sending this resume or making a reply/response to a vacancy to one of the email addresses, you grant an unconditional accord for the processing of your personal data in our database and for transfer of your personal data to third parties in order to provide employment services. Your personal data can be included in our database only after a thorough examination of your resume.