Polish partner are looking for candidates for the following position: .NET/C# Programmer
Place of work: Warsaw
Region: Mazovian Province
Salary: 4000 — 10000 PLN Gross (900 – 2500 EUR)
- Development of applications in Microsoft .NET/C# and SQL Server technologies;
- Designing of advanced systems for various fields/industries;
- Maintenance and development of systems engineered by the company;
- Testing and activation of the developed code, preparation of technical and user documentation;
- Work time profile: 30 % — design of systems and applications, 50% — coding, testing, etc., 20% - maintenance/bug fixing and development of the engineered systems.
- Graduate of IT or related studies;
- Minimum 2-year experience in development of commercial systems/applications;
- Very good knowledge of Windows environment, .Net C# programming language, as well as Visual Studio development environment;
- Practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases, MS SQL Server in particular, as well as Entity Framework tool;
- Knowledge of basic service design patterns;
- Knowledge of the issues related to Web Services development (XML, SOAP, WSDL);
- Knowledge of any version control system (SVN/GIT/TFS. etc.);
- English language skills at minimum B2 level;
- Willingness to learn Polish;
- Category B driving license;
- Clean criminal record.
- Analytical skills;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Ability to deliver in a timely manner;
- Teamwork skills;
- Communication skills.
- Compensation adequate to skills plus project-related bonuses;
- Possibility of comprehensive development through participation in innovative projects covering such areas as: telecommunications, CRM, web, geo-location, big data, numerical applications, etc.
- Medical care package;
- Life insurance;
- Very good working conditions;
- Assistance in securing all the documents necessary to obtain a work permit in Poland.
Please provide skype, contacts and CV in English.
According to the Law of Ukraine «On protection of personal data», by sending this resume or making a reply/response to a vacancy to one of the email addresses, you grant an unconditional accord for the processing of your personal data in our database and for transfer of your personal data to third parties in order to provide employment services. Your personal data can be included in our database only after a thorough examination of your resume.
M: +380 67 220 13 56