Our Client is one of the leading global providers of web-based trading technology for OTC financial instruments, particularly currency exchange, short term money market loan/deposits and interest rate derivatives. The company offers also a professional white label trading technology for electronic trading services. The company has a strong market position in Europe and covers a 24h service and global presence with business and customer support in America and Asia-Pacific with subsidiaries in New York, Singapore, Dubai and Mumbai.
Due to continuing company success and business expansion we are currently looking for a professional, enthusiastic and highly dedicated
Location: Germany, Frankfurt am Main
Salary: 3000 – 4500 (netto per month)
- Take care of the full software life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical on-boarding
- Synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Develop architectures and implementations in accordance to agreed standards
- Define and document functional and performance requirements, implement Unit-, Integration and Stress-Tests
- Architect and develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Define API specifications based on open protocols (e.g. FIX, SOAP, REST) and implement system enhancements in order to extend technical service-offerings
- Investigation/Analysis of technical problems on a live production platform
- Support Development-, Pre-Production- and Live-environments
- Partnering with business and technical teams to identify objectives, recognize opportunities and produce innovative solutions
- Java programming skills (5+ years) and knowledge about its core libraries. Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns. Used to unit-test your code.
- Clean and understandable code writing
- Analytical, debugging and creative problem solving skills with attention to detail and being able to handle multiple different topics at once
- Outstanding reasoning skills, highlighted in your ability to identify pragmatic solutions aligned with the long term goals
- Ability to confidently and effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Good organizational, prioritization and planning skills in order to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to take on responsibility and execute tasks independently with little supervision and under pressure in our production environment
- Excellent written communication skills in English, high level of spoken English, other language skills are a plus
- Solid experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- One or more additional programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Bash)
- XML, XSL/XSLT
- Messaging technologies (e.g. Webservices, FIX-Protocol)
- Java-Frameworks (e.g. Spring, Camel)
- Experience with performance-engineering for low-latency applications
- Experience with distributed multi-threaded systems
- Financial industry or comparable experience
- IT Security (e.g. SSL, Certificates)
Please provide skype, contacts and CV in English.
According to the Law of Ukraine «On protection of personal data», by sending this resume or making a reply/response to a vacancy to one of the email addresses, you grant an unconditional accord for the processing of your personal data in our database and for transfer of your personal data to third parties in order to provide employment services. Your personal data can be included in our database only after a thorough examination of your resume.