Our Client is one of the leading global providers of web-based trading technology for OTC financial instruments, particularly currency exchange, short term money market loan/deposits and interest rate derivatives. The company offers also a professional white label trading technology for electronic trading services. The company has a strong market position in Europe and covers a 24h service and global presence with business and customer support in America and Asia-Pacific with subsidiaries in New York, Singapore, Dubai and Mumbai.
Due to continuing company success and business expansion we are currently looking for a professional, enthusiastic and highly dedicated
Location: Germany, Frankfurt am Main
Salary: 3000 – 4500 Euro (netto per month)
- As part of the RTS Team (“Run the System”) you are responsible for the non-functional user experience on the platform (like: Performance, Availability, Scalability).
- You develop new Java components but also improve and tune existing code down to the level of JVM internals and operating system.
- You work closely together with software developers from other teams, system administrators and the QA team.
- You contribute to metrics that describe the non-functional user experience
- You participate in the release development and act as a quality gateway for future production releases.
- Ensure that other development teams meet the performance budgets and meet the expected requirements.
- You have very good knowledge in Java programming. You should have 5 years of Java programming experience with 3 years or more of professional experience. Your knowledge includes concurrency, network and database programming.
- You are also interested in programming outside of the Java Universe. You know one more programming language like Python, C/C++, Ruby, Haskell.
- You have experience with Unix / Linux Systems and are interested in DevOps.
- You have analytical, problem solving and debugging skills with attention to detail and being able to handle many different topics at once.
- You are a good communicator and like to work in a team
- Financial industry or comparable experience is a plus but not required.
- An outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector.
- The possibility to get practical experience in a lot of challenging IT topics. You get in-depth knowledge of Java, the JVM and the underlying system.
- A highly skilled multinational technology team. Your workplace will be in a very nice location in Germany
Please provide skype, contacts and CV in English.
According to the Law of Ukraine «On protection of personal data», by sending this resume or making a reply/response to a vacancy to one of the email addresses, you grant an unconditional accord for the processing of your personal data in our database and for transfer of your personal data to third parties in order to provide employment services. Your personal data can be included in our database only after a thorough examination of your resume.